Web Strategy Camps presents Mobile Marketing: What it means to market to mobile customers and how to start now, featuring speaker Adam Helweh of Secret Sushi. This event will be held at Sonoma Chicken Coop in Downtown Campbell.
Research firms are predicting that by 2015 mobile Internet usage will eclipse desktop and laptop Internet usage. This means a fundamental shift in how your customers access information and discover new products or services. Customers who have been tethered to their computers will be transformed into connected consumers who rely heavily on their mobiles devices throughout the day. You don’t have to wait until 2015 to take advantage of this! It’s happening now and there are ways that your business can start reaping the benefits of this movement today with mobile marketing. Attend this keynote session and learn how to make it happen.
This talk is perfect for:
- Businesses and organizations of all sizes that rely on their website to drive business
- Businesses with one or more physical locations who are looking to increase walk-in visits and sales
What we’ll cover:
- Current trends driving mobile marketing
- What can you do today to make your web site mobile-ready
- Beyond your site, other mobile marketing techniques to try
- What’s next for mobile marketing in the upcoming year.
Find out more and register at http://webstrategycamp.com/event/market-yourself-on-mobile/