New and Expectant Parent Party
This event has already passed
Join us for a FREE, exciting day of community classes celebrating all of you with growing families. Meet other new and soon-to-be parents, while enjoying refreshments and learning the ropes from some veteran local educators.
- 11:00 - 12:00: Why Cloth Diaper? Mary Shih, Tiny Tots Diapering Educator
- 12:15 - 1:15: How to successfully balance relationship and parenthood, Elinor Wahrmann, MA, MFTI
- 1:30 - 2:30: Breastfeeding Basics with Amanda St. Aubin, CLEC
- 2:45 - 3:45: Babywearing 101 - Jay McMillin, CBE, CLEC
- 11:00 - 1:00: Bra Fittings in the Sun Room with Tiny Tots Bra Fit Specialists
- 1:00 - 2:30: Baby Carrier Fittings in the Sun Room with Certified Babywearing Consultants
We are also happy to welcome some local friends:
Rosalinda Luna Photography - Rosalinda will be here with her camera between 3:00 and 4:00 taking complementary maternity photos.
Beep Beep Car Seat - Chat with the experts about car seat safety
La Leche League - Meet some of the local members of La Leche League and start building your breastfeeding support network
Supporting Mamas - Adjusting to parenthood can be a huge challenge, Supporting Mamas is an invaluable resource for any new or expectant parent.
Check out the schedule of events and RSVP on our Facebook page