What is Second Saturdays?
Second Saturdays is Downtown Campbell’s monthly artwalk / craft mart / maker exhibition event spiced up with live music. It happens on (you guessed it) the second Saturday of each month from 2pm-6pm.
Requirements for Exhibitors
Exhibiting at Second Saturdays is FREE. There is no set-up/booth fee, and no sales commission required, but there are some requirements you need to meet before you’ll be allowed to participate.
- The art or goods must be handmade, and sold at the event by the artist/artisan himself/herself.
- If you are selling things, you must have a current California Sellers Permit Number. Sellers permits are free and can be obtained online through the State Board of Equalization (SBOE).
- All forms of artwork must be visual in nature (no cosmetics, body/hair products, etc.).
- Because this event is meant to enhance the already vibrant downtown, we limit "crafts" to those which won't compete with the Downtown Campbell brick & mortar merchants. Jewelry vendors (again, handmade only) are limited to two per/event, on a first come-first served basis.
Apply to Exhibit
- If you do not already have a California State Seller Permit Number and you need one, please apply for one here:
- Complete the Second Saturdays Exhibitor Registration form:
Artists/vendors are assigned an approx. 10x10 spot in front of a local merchant's business. We do our best to accommodate with ample overhead protection. However, in cases where there is no overhang, there are some spots that allow for a 10x10 pop-up. This is on a case-by-case basis and must be authorized prior to placement.
A typical set up is a fold out table or two, a few short easels, and your art/wares. Feel free to set up in a way that is comfortable for you to best display your wares as long as your set-up does not block a doorway or the merchant's windows above 4 feet high.
Vendors/artists are responsible to provide their own tables, chairs, pop-ups, etc. It is important to inform us if your set-up requires power so that we can place you in a spot that can accommodate your power needs. You will need to provide your own extension cord.
Preparing to Exhibiting at Second Saturdays
Upon receipt of your confirmation, your name will be placed on the list for the month specified. Approx. one week prior to the event, you will receive an email specifying your set-up location.
IMPORTANT: Upon receiving your location assignment, you must re-confirm by email that you will be participating. If we do not hear back from you, your space may be offered to another exhibitor.
The 2nd Saturday event is from 2pm to 6pm. Load in time is 1:00pm. Please allow ample time so that you will be completely setup by 2pm when the event starts.
Artist/vendor space is limited and placement is strategically arranged. It is imperative that, once placed, artists/vendors set up only where placed, and participate for the entire event. Tear-down can begin after 6pm.