Glory at 2019 Campbell Summer Concerts
This event has already passed
It's time for some music in the park with Glory, a tribute band with a feminine twist!
Glory is a unique tribute band with a feminine twist. They celebrate dynamic female artists and songs across decades and genres with an emphasis on irresistible! They proudly honor only the grooviest songs of female artists from the likes of Sister Sledge to Pat Benatar to Shania Twain to Lady Gaga.
Concert Information & Rules
- No chairs, placeholders, or setup allowed on the grounds before 2:00pm.
- No parking at City Hall before 5pm unless you have a permit. Violators will be ticketed.
- Music begins at 6:30 p.m. (Pre-show Activities - PARKS MAKE LIFE BETTER demonstrations begin at 6:00 p.m.)
- Blankets, Ground Covers, Tarps NOT allowed. Single person beach towels and beach/lawn chairs are permissible.
- Parking is limited. Please carpool or park in downtown parking garages.
- Food, beer and wine will be available for sale and will support the Ainsley House & Museum Foundation. Only Beer/wine is allowed (no hard alcohol), and everyone must be age 21.
- Animals are not allowed in the park (with the exception of guide dogs), so please leave your animals at home.
- Please do not bring portable BBQs to the event. Please no large tables...space is at a premium for spectators.
- Parents are responsible for supervising their children at all times. Please do not let your children play on the Library or City Hall building ledges, in the trees, and inside City Hall.
About the Campbell Summer Concerts
The 2019 Campbell Summer Concert Series is brought to you by the City of Campbell, generous donations from the community, and series sponsor, Kaiser-Permanente.
Concerts take place on the Orchard City Green located in front of the historic Ainsley House and adjacent to Campbell City Hall. Bring a lawn chair and come enjoy an evening out listening to the charismatic bands lined up throughout the summer.