Ainsley House Fall Garden Concert with Brian Ho and vocalist Tiffany Austin
This event has already passed
Ainsley House Garden Concerts welcomes Brian Ho with vocalist Tiffany Austin.
Garden Gates open at 1:30 pm
Music begins at 2 pm
This is a Holiday Show with classic Holiday tunes as well as some Brian Ho originals!
About Brian Ho
Brian Ho Began playing piano at age five, taking lessons at both Stanford and San Jose State University. By the age of sixteen, he began to play professionally and started teaching. After his college years spent studying music at UC Davis, Brian decided to pursue his love of music as a leader, composer, and arranger. He now leads his own group on the Hammond Organ and is an in-demand sideman. While Brian Stays is rooted in the tradition of classic Hammond Organists such as Jimmy Smith Shirley Scott, and Jack Mc Duff, he has developed his own unique and modern take on organ jazz.
Brian's love for the Hammond Organ began when he was a teenager playing for an African American Baptist Church. He now performs almost exclusively as a Hammond Organ player. He solos and comps with his right hand while his left hand and feet play organ bass!
In early 2012 Brian released his first full CD release entitled "Organic" which features guitarists Calvin Keys, Lorca Hart, and Oscar Pangilinan. The CD features several of Brian's original compositions along with a few choice covers and standards that he arranged. The album debuted at #11 on the CMJ Jazz Charts. It spent 8 weeks on the CMJ jass charts with 4 weeks in the top twenty!
Brian is fortunate to play and record with some of the finest musicians including such names as Calvin Keys, Richie Cole, Akira Tana, Mimi Fox, Josh Jones, Leon Joyce, Anton Schwartz, and more. He has also played at several Jazz festivals throughout the world.
Ainsley House Garden Event Information:
- The Ainsley House Garden will open at 1:30 pm.
- Check-in will be at the entrance to the Garden
- You do not need to bring a confirmation receipt/ There are NO printable tickets.
- Seating is provided.
- Food and beverages will be ready for service at 1:30 pm.
- This is an outdoor event. Chairs will be on turf. Please plan accordingly for the hot sun or cooler weather.
- Mask guidelines for the event will follow the current Santa Clara County Department of Public Health guidelines at the time of each concert.
- Please be respectful and prepared if mask-wearing is necessary.
- The Ainsley House Gift Shop will be open from 12 pm-4 pm.
- Parking is available in the Museum /Library parking lot located at 77 Harrison Ave, Campbell, CA 95008