The Monteery County Health Department and Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula present a free flu vaccine drive-thru clinic on Saturday, October 17, 10am-1pm, at Hartnell Professional Center, 576 Hartnell Street in Downtown Old Monterey. For more information, please click here.
This year, more than ever, it’s important to get your flu vaccine. This drive-thru clinic is offered free of charge to community members. Please follow the guidelines below:
1) All attendees must stay in their vehicle at all times
2) No walk-ups will be allowed for the safety of all attendees and staff
3) Health screenings will be conducted, including a temperature check
4) Masks are required at all times
5) Do not attend if you feel ill or have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or have recently been diagnosed or exposed to COVID-19
Can't make it that day? View a complete list of free flu vaccine clinics in Monterey County in October.